Friday, April 10, 2015

Batangas Trip

    Many of us losses the sight of the wonders of our nature we live everyday. They don't care to see the secret beauty we have in our nature. We have EYEs as well as EARs my friend. To look is much less than to overlook and to be able to see what we do see, is a great gift. "The great thing a man ever did in this world was to see something, and tell what it shown in a plane view.

   I don't afraid going out. The Bible said as quoted in Genesis: " God saw every thing that He made, and behold, it was very good. Hence, we are safe. The first sight of the see, my first journey in the mountain, the first sight of molten lava in Mount Mayon I feel in each case that the strange thing is pure nature.

    Some Medieval Scientist like Emerson says that each moment of the year has its own beauty, and in the same field it beholds every hours a picture that was never seen before, and shall never seen again. The heaven change every moment and reflect their glory or gloom in the plain beneath.

   The love of nature is a great gift. It can help me achieve peace of mind or tranquility. To be beautiful and to be calm, without mental fear, is the ideal of nature.

   So I have prepared myself for a treak. Of course the first thing that I have to consider is to see myself. Because, In us God reside. We, our body, is the beautiful creature He created no matter what you tell to your self. I find myself pretty and well off and geared up some important equipment I am going to use going out. I have bought a travel bag from friend. A 45 liter bag. It is Philippine made so its good. It's gentle easy to handle. You have to buy one that a mountaineers wear cause that is the advisable for a miles away walk. Anything else be sure that it won't cause back pain  



      You will be far away from your home so be prepared for a mess kit. Gas stove is heavy and wood burning is not allowed for some area. I, myself, don't advise it for the sake of our nature. Cooking is great experience in the woods so I bought a little butane gas stove and little kitchen utensils just enough for me and my buddy starving others he he.



     Also equip yourself with the lights



   I have roamed around the mall looking for something that could be used for my travel and it should be cheap. Remember In this kind of adventure you have to be wise and clever without sacrificing convenience that the tools in the market have. Everything you buy should be cheap and durable. The aim is to finished the job without injury and to be happy. till I found these



     All are a mere bags but it has a marvel aside from being a bag. One has a zipper lock that shot up the air in and out and a devise that can take away the air with in. It could shrink your bigger size dress tightly. Another is a water proof bag. I used this as pitching water our from a fountain or the river near my camp site. I has a five gallon capacity. All are very cheap.





     I just imagine how It could be used in the hike. 

       One of the most basic hiking gears is the camping tent. In most overnight climbs, a tent would be required. A tent offers cold, rain, and wind protection for both the camper and his gear; it also protects against animals, insects, and falling branches, especially when camping in dense jungles. Since energy and rest is required for multi-day climbs, a tent is instrumental in facilitating the much-needed sleep that would prepare the hiker for the day ahead





Now the time has come to jump off. My package is complete and sealed.




   





 I have come to acquaint new friend. We've been to the whole day and night













So this is a thorough enjoyment of my travel from interfering with love of home, that perhaps no one can enjoy his home who does not sometimes wander away. But one of the greatest pleasure of my adventure is return to a home who miss me the whole days.

    





















g


















No comments:

Post a Comment